How to apply
You will need to submit all of the following with your online application:
- Completed answers to all of the mandatory fields*
- Curriculum Vitae including Academic and Clinical Practice achievement
- Professional participation profile
- Two referee reports
- Statement addressing criteria
- Statement on how your study aligns to the spirit of the Robyn Whitworth Study Grant
- Statement on how you will use the Grant funding if successful
- Description of current studies.
- Why you have chosen the particular study program.
- How you are going to use your future qualification to advance nursing or midwifery practice.
- What are your long term career aspirations.
To be eligible for this Grant you will need to:
- be a nurse or midwife who has Aphra registration with the NMBA (the Robyn Whitworth Study Grant
is a Post Graduate Grant).
- have lived and worked in Tasmania as a nurse or midwife for two years prior to the application.
- The Grant will be presented at a professional meeting each year.
- The recipient of the Grant will be required to provide the Committee with a report at the completion of
- The report will be uploaded to the Robyn Whitworth Study Grant page of the website with other past
- The award will be available to the recipient in October/November each year for use at an agreed time.
- Study Grants are paid in one instalment to successful applicants.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Applications without supporting references will not be considered.
- The selection process may involve interviews.
- The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right not to make a Grant in any one year